Do you want to return your order?
It doesn’t happen often but in the unlikely event you’re unhappy with your order and want to return it that’s no problem! Just contact our customer service representatives and they’ll help you with the returns process. There’s a couple of things to check first:
You can only return an item if:
- It’s complete and is unopened in the case of food (supplements) –this is for health protection and/or hygiene rules if the seal is broken after delivery.
- The product has been damaged within the warranty period.
- For clothing, the original label must still be attached to the item.
As a costumer, you have legal provisions regarding warranty for each purchase stating that the product is or does what you would reasonably expect it to be or do. With fitness equipment, blenders and electronics you also get a two-year manufacturer warranty. This manufacturer warranty doesn’t nullify the earlier legal warranty.
Items that can't be returned:
- Credit and discount coupons can't be exchanged for money.
- Product that can perish within the cooling-off period can't be returned.
How do returns work?
- Contact our customer service
- You'll receive a withdrawal form and RET number by email from us
- Add the completed withdrawal form to the package
- Mark the RET number clearly on the box
- Pack your order well so that it arrives back to us in good condition
- Drop it off at your local postal carrier
- You'll receive a proof of shipment upon delivery - keep it safe!
Customers will be paying the shipping costs, except in the following cases:
- You've received an incorrect product
- The product has been delivered damaged
- The product has passed the expiration date
Exercising your right of withdrawal does not nullify any payment obligation. You must pay within the set term.
Unfortunately, It's not possible to exchange products
Right of return
You retain the right to return your item within 30 days, regardless of the reason (right of withdrawal). If you wish to return an item, please contact our customer service at [email protected] to initiate the process. We reimburse by the same payment method used for the original transaction, and will process your refund once we've received your item.
How do you exercise your right of withdrawal?
The quickest way is to contact
our customer service via email or webform. However, you can also exercise your right of withdrawal by sending us a letter, or download the withdrawal form here
. Then follow the steps below:
- State your order number and the products that you wish to return.
- You'll receive an e-mail with a confirmation of the return request, a return form and a RET number.
- Then add the completed return form with the package.
- Pack your order well, so that it arrives in good condition.
- Then drop it off at your local postal carrier.
- Please note: always keep the proof of shipping with the Track & Trace code!
Using the template you can also state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. This is not mandatory for you, because the right of withdrawal also applies without this form. You can download the template form here.
Can't find the answer to your question? Check out our frequently asked questions (FAQs) or contact our customer service!