Sweet potato brownies
Are you also crazy about chocolate brownies? Unfortunately, we all know that this cheat is very high in calories. That is why we came up with a healthy alternative; sweet potato brownie! Tasty sweet potato based chocolate brownies; the perfect nutritious snack for every moment!
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes.
- Boil the sweet potato for 15 minutes. Drain and let it cool down briefly.
- Place the sweet potato with the dates in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Put the mixture in a bowl and stir in the flour, 2 tbsp cocoa nibs, cocoa powder, honey and vanilla powder.
- Line a brownie pan with baking paper and divide the batter over the baking pan.
- Bake the brownies in the oven for 20 minutes. Divide the remaining cocoa nibs over the brownie and serve!