Protein Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin is such a versatile, multi-purpose vegetable and can be used in so many variations and recipes. This time we use the pumpkin in a delicious bread. This is the perfect snack for coffee or tea. So what are you waiting for? Dive into the kitchen quickly, because there is nothing better than the smell of freshly baked pumpkin bread on any day.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line the cake tin with baking paper.
- Put the raisins in a bowl with warm water.
- Put the pumpkin cubes in a saucepan and add a little water.
- Put the pan on a low heat and let the pumpkin cubes thaw.
- Remove the pumpkin cubes from the heat and coarsely mix this in the food processor into pumpkin puree.
- Put the Oat Flakes, almond flour, gingerbread spices, Whey Perfection, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl and mix everything well with a whisk.
- Add the pumpkin puree and eggs to this. Mix everything well with the whisk. Does the batter stay dry? Then add a little bit of water.
- Drain the raisins and add them to the batter along with some of the pumpkin seeds.
- Fill the lined cake tin with the batter and top with some pumpkin seeds.
- Put the bread in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Tip: Delicious with a layer of Natural Nut Butter .