1. Cover a frying pan with a small layer of olive oil. This will prevent the oatmeal from burning. Then weigh out 50 grams of oatmeal, with 5 grams of cocoa. (5:1 ratio). Stir it up and add some water. Then put the pan on high heat.
2. Now add a pinch of sea salt. This will combine with the cocoa to give a delicious, chocolatey flavour.
3. Don't be afraid that the oatmeal will burn, leave it on the heat for a nice long time. About 5 minutes is perfect.
4. Place the oatmeal in a bowl. Then add one scoop of chocolate protein powder, peanut butter, banana and the raspberries.
5. Stir for a moment and your chocolate party can begin.