Chocolate Protein Brownies
It really doesn’t get any better than our protein-packed ultimate chocolate brownies. They’re a delicious snack and are quick and easy to make — what’s not to like?
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix the coconut oil, milk and eggs together.
3. Then mix together with the dry ingredients using a mixer.
4. Your dough should form a nice thick mixture. If it’s too dry just add a little more milk.
5. Grease your baking tray or line with baking parchment.
6. Pour the mixture into your baking tray and give it a gentle shake so it’s nice and even.
7. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
8. Once the brownies are cool cut them into pieces.