Are you crazy about chocolate? Then you will absolutely love this Chocolami. Pure Smart Chocolate filled with Smart Protein Cookies and a mix of nuts for extra bite. Your patience will be put to the test, but it is certainly worth it.
- Peel the Pure Pistachios and chop them together with the High Protein Nut Mix.
- Also chop the Smart Protein Cookies into large pieces and scoop this through the Pure Pistachios and High Protein Nut Mix.
- Then break the Smart Chocolate into cubes and put this in a saucepan. Melt this au bain-marie over a larger pan with almost boiling water.
- Remove the saucepan with melted chocolate from the larger pan and add the coconut oil to the melted chocolate. Mix in the coconut oil well until it is completely melted.
- Add the mix of Pure Pistachios, High Protein Nut Mix and Smart Protein Cookies to this and mix well. Season with a pinch of sea salt.
- Cover this chocolate mass in the fridge for 30 minutes. Keep a close eye on this chocolate mass and scoop it occasionally to prevent the chocolate from hardening completely.
- Take it out of the fridge and place this chocolate mass lengthwise on a piece of cling film. Make a roll of about 4 cm thick and close it tightly with the cling film.
- This time, put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Then roll it through the Pure Ground Coconut and press it well.
- Leave it out of the fridge for at least half an hour before cutting it into 1cm pieces.