Chocolate Caramel Ice Creams
Oh yes, you read that right! Creamy ice cream with a delicious sweet caramel layer and crunchy chocolate coating. Just a bit more guilt-free than those from the supermarket, easy to make and fantastic in taste. Perfect for pampering yourself a little extra, as a dessert or just because you can.
- Put the low-fat quark in a bowl and mix with the protein powder.
- Fill the molds not quite to the brim with the quark-protein powder mixture.
- Put in the freezer and let stand for half an hour.
- Remove the seeds from the dates and soak for a while in a bowl of warm water.
- Place the dates in a food processor or blender with the peanut butter and a small splash of water.
- Blend or mix until smooth.
- Remove the ice cream molds from the freezer and cover with the date paste. Put back in the freezer for up to an hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie.
- Remove the ice creams from the molds and dip them in the chocolate.
- Place them on a plate lined with baking paper or aluminum foil and put them back in the freezer for a while.