Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes
For these Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes we used the Sports Pancake mix, whipped egg whites and the topping completes the recipe. The Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes taste great, contain 31.5 grams of protein per serving and they are perfect for lunch or dinner.
- Put the Sports Pancake mix together with the baking powder and water in a bowl and mix to a smooth batter.
- Add the blueberries to the batter. Keep some of the blueberries for garnish.
- Beat the egg whites in another bowl with a mixer until stiff.
- Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the pancake batter so that the batter gets a bit more volume.
- Spray the frying pan with Smart Cooking Spray and heat the pan over medium heat.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and wait for the top of the pancake to dry.
- Then turn it over and fry the other side of the pancake until golden brown. Bake the other portions in the same way.
- Stack the Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes and top it off with Skyr, wedged figs, blueberries, cashews and walnuts.