Chia Protein Pudding
Chia Protein Pudding is not only easy to make, it is also healthy and super tasty! With this basic recipe you can go in all directions. Make the chia pudding the night before and the next day all you have to do is top it off with your favorite fruit. We have chosen to keep the recipe nice and summery by combining it with mango, passion fruit and coconut flakes. The perfect combination in our opinion!
- Start making the chia pudding the night before.
- Put the milk together with the Whey Perfection Special Series in a large bowl and stir well with a whisk.
- Then add the chia seeds and coconut blossom sugar and stir well again.
- Cover the bowl with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- When you're ready to eat the pudding, cut 1/3rd of the mango into small cubes and spoon the pukp out of the passion fruit for the garnish.
- Cut the rest of the mango into pieces and mash it into a smooth mixture in a food processor or with a hand blender.
- Divide the mashed mango over 4 glasses and then do the same with the chia pudding.
- Top the chia pudding with the cubes of mango, passion fruit and some coconut flakes.