Courgette is the perfect vegetable, incredibly versatile and also very healthy! They contain a lot of vitamins A, B1, folic acid, magnesium and it is also rich in antioxidants. In addition, you give your immune system a boost by eating this green whopper! The courgette is packed with vitamin C!
Quickly read on how you can easily cook up this healthy vegetable!
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the courgette lengthways and hollow out the inside with a spoon. Fry the minced meat in a frying pan. Add the vegetables and fry it until everything is done.
- Add the sambal, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Grease an oven dish with a little olive oil and place the courgettes in the dish.
- Fill the courgettes with the minced meat mixture and spread the cheese on top.
- Bake the courgettes in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with quinoa and a green salad