Diet-proof Recipe: Stuffed Courgette
Courgette, or zucchini, is incredibly tasty and versatile! In addition to the healthy courgette spaghetti and pizzas, we have a new recipe waiting for you with this green star in the lead. A delicious filled version with minced meat, lots of vegetables and cheese. The recipe is easy to make and completely low calorie proof! Perfect for those moments when you could use some extra inspiration.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the courgette lengthwise into two equal pieces. Slightly hollow out the inside of the courgette with a spoon.
- Place the courgette halves in an oven dish.
- Heat up a frying pan or wok.
- Put the minced meat together with the garlic and mushrooms in the pan and fry briefly. Add the sliced tomato and the Italian herbs to the mixture and fry for a while. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Divide the minced meat mixture over the courgette halves and crumble the feta cubes or sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
- Bake the stuffed courgettes in the middle of the oven for about 30 minutes.