Healthy gingerbread cookies recipe
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
- Mix the spelt flour, almond flour, sugar, spices, Whey Isolate Crispy, egg white and salt together in a bowl.
- Make the coconut oil liquid by briefly heating it in a pan.
- Add the coconut oil to the flour in the bowl.
- Then add the milk and knead it into a large ball.
- Make small/ little balls and press them flat on the baking tray.
- Bake the gingerbread cookies in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
What to do with the leftover ingredients? No worries, we have some tips for this so that you don't have to throw anything away!
- Spelt flour / almond flour: With these flours you can cook up the most delicious (banana) breads, muffins, waffles and cookies.
- Palm sugar: Healthy solution for the sweet-toothed among us! Instead of regular sugar, add coconut blossom sugar to your coffee, tea or baked goods.
- Whey Isolate Crispy: These crunchy balls are delicious to add to your shake, smoothie or yoghurt / quark.
- Coconut Oil: This super healthy oil is incredibly versatile! Baking, roasting or stir-frying has never been so tasty and healthy with this oil. But also for hair or skin care this is a '' oily '' winner.