Banana bread with a twist
We all know the standard banana bread by now. That's why we thought it was a great idea to give this recipe a surprising twist. The cream cheese filling on the inside of the bread will blow your mind. Perfect as a snack. Who will you surprise with this fantastic recipe?
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line the baking tin with baking paper.
- Mash the bananas completely in a deep bowl with a fork. Add the eggs and beat everything well with a whisk or fork,
- Then add the spelt flour , coconut flour , Whey Perfection , baking powder and a pinch of salt to this mixture and mix well with a whisk.
- Does the dough stay a little dry? Then add a little bit of water to the batter.
- Then start with the cream cheese filling. Mix the cream cheese with the ricotta, egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour half of the banana bread batter into the baking pan.
- Divide the cream cheese filling on top and spread it out a bit.
- Pour the second part of the batter over this and put in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Let the banana bread cool for 15 minutes before serving it.