- Line a small baking pan or oven dish with parchment paper.
- Break the chocolate into cubes and let the chocolate melt in a bain-marie *.
- Chop the almonds, Smart Protein Cookies and Whey Protein Balls and add to the chocolate.
- Stir well so that everything is well covered with chocolate. Pour the mixture into the baking tin or oven dish and let it harden in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Cut the Rocky Road into 16 pieces and enjoy!
* Au bain-marie melting is a handy cooking technique for melting chocolate without burning. Fill a pan halfway with water and bring it to a boil. Choose a bowl that can hang above the pan, without hanging too much in the pan. When the water boils, the steam will hit the bowl and the chocolate will melt. Stir well while melting and you're done!