Do you want to return your order?
In case you are not happy with your order and want to return the package, please contact our customer service representatives. They will help you with the return process.
You can only return an item if:
- The item is complete and is unopened in the case of food (supplements). This is in accordance with health protection and/or hygiene issues if the seal is broken after delivery.
- The product has become damaged within the warranty period.
As a consumer, there are legal provisions regarding warranty for each purchase. The legal warranty entails that the product is that or does what one could reasonably expect it to be or do. With fitness equipment, blenders/electronics you also have a two-year manufacturer warranty. This manufacturer warranty does not nullify the earlier legal warranty.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Credit, such as store credit, cannot be exchanged for money.
- Products that can perish within the cooling-off period cannot be returned.
Financial processing of the return shipment
The purchase amount will be reimbursed including possible shipping costs or a settlement of your AfterPay invoice.
Exercising your right of withdrawal does not nullify any payment obligation with AfterPay. You must pay within the set term.
It is not possible to exchange products.
No shipping costs
You do not have to pay shipping costs for the below exceptions:
- You have received an incorrect product.
- The product has been delivered damaged.
- The product has passed the expiration date.
Right of withdrawal
You retain the right to return your item within 14 days, regardless of the reason (right of withdrawal). Within this term you may view, assess and/or try the item just as you do in the store, unless stated otherwise.
The withdrawal period expires 14 days after the day the item came into your possession. Here we mean when the package has been received by you or your designated third party. If you withdraw from the agreement, you will receive all payments that you have made up to that point, including shipping costs (excluding possible additional costs resulting from your choice for another delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and in any case no later than 14 days after we have received the withdrawal notification. If you only send a part of your order back, then the costs for delivery are not reimbursed. We reimburse using the same payment method used for the original transaction, unless you have explicitly agreed the contrary; in any case no costs will be charged for the refund. We can wait to pay the refund until we have received the goods, or until you can provide evidence to show the goods have been sent back, whichever occurs first. After a withdrawal you must return or submit the goods as quickly as possible to us, and within 14 days. You are on time if the goods are returned before the term of 14 days has expired. You are liable for the direct costs of returning the goods. In addition, you are only liable for the depreciation of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, beyond the use required to determine the nature, characteristics and the effect of the goods. In that case we are permitted to settle the depreciation with the amount to be returned.
How do you exercise your right of withdrawal?
- By sending a letter or by using the withdrawal form. However, for a faster processing we ask you to contact our customer service via e-mail, chat or telephone.
- State your order number and the products that you wish to return.
- You will receive an e-mail with a confirmation of the return request, a return form and a RET number.
- Then add the completed return form with the package.
- Pack your order well, so that it arrives in good condition.
- Then drop off your order at a DPD Pick up shop.
- Please note: always keep the proof of shipping with the Track & Trace code!
Using the template form you can also state that you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. This is not mandatory for you, because the right of withdrawal also applies without this form. You can download the template form here.