Smart Bar Coconut Lemon Cake
1. Cut the Smart Bars into bite-sized pieces
2. Melt the coconut oil and Smart Bars together in one pan (as smooth as possible)
3. Line a springform pan with baking paper and spread the mixture
4. Put the mixture in the fridge
5. Melt the lemon juice and 8 gelatine sheets in another pan
6. Once the mixture is smooth, remove from the heat, add 1 tablespoon of quark, mix well and then set aside
7. In a separate bowl, mix together the Whey Perfection (Creamy Coconut), 450 g of cottage cheese and coconut yoghurt.
8. Once smooth, add the lemon juice and cottage cheese mixture (stir as you pour) and then remove the Smart Bar Crunchy base from the fridge and pour the cake mix over it.
9. Smooth it all out in the mould and place the cake in the fridge for about 3 hours
10. Carefully remove the cake from the tin
11. Sprinkle with coconut flakes and lemon zest