- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line the baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Cut the pumpkin in half and hollow out the pumpkin.
- Place the pumpkin on the lined baking tray. Spray the pumpkin with Smart Cooking Spray and season with pepper, salt and oregano spices.
- Place the baking tray with pumpkin in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Rinse the Quinoa White Organic and cook the Quinoa White Organic until tender within about 10 minutes. Set this aside for a while.
- Cut the hardest part of the Brussels sprouts and remove the outer leaves. Cut the Brussels sprouts and mushrooms into wedges and the red onion into half rings.
- Heat the pan with a dash of olive oil and fry the vegetables until done. Season with pepper and possibly a pinch of salt.
- Then add the quinoa to the vegetables and mix well.
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven and fill the holes with the mix of baked vegetables and quinoa.
- Crumble the feta over the pumpkin and top it off with Organic Pumpkin Seeds, pomegranate seeds and fresh coriander leaves.