Macadamia Protein Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Grind 250g of macadamia nuts in a food processor to make a nut butter. You'll need a powerful food processor and some patience, because it can easily take up to 10 minutes for a smooth nut butter to form.
- Chop the remaining 25g of macadamia nuts.
- Bring together your macadamia nut butter, coconut blossom sugar, egg white and egg. When combined, add the baking soda, Whey Perfection and Ultra Fine Oats until a dough forms. Lastly, add the chopped macadamia nuts.
- The dough can be somewhat sticky, but you should be able to create cookie-sized balls. Is your dough too wet? Add some more protein powder until it's reached the desired consistency. Is it too dry? Add a splash of milk.
- Form 14 balls of dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 7 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
- Let the cookies cool down.