Banana Coconut bread
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Mix the following ingredients together in a blender or food processor; bananas, eggs, coconut oil, cinnamon, baking powder and whey.
- Then add the chia seeds and coconut flour.
- Let the bread rest for about 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds and flour to expand.
- Prepare a baking pan with baking paper in it.
- Pour your dough into your baking pan.
- Are you going for a topping (in my case grated coconut and walnuts)? Then put it right on top.
- Bake the bread in the oven for about 50 minutes, poke the bread with a stick to see if the inside is done.
The banana coconut bread tastes best when it is warm. So toast a slice or fry it quickly in a frying pan. I am a fan of the following toppings:
- Peanut butter, almond butter or cashew butter on top is always a party
- Ricotta light and banana on top
- Cottage cheese and organic honey