Frozen yogurt bark
Are you a real FroYo, or Frozen Yoghurt, lover? Then you should definitely not miss this recipe! Deliciously fresh and creamy in taste and can be completely personalized with your favorite fruits and other toppings. The best thing about this recipe is that it can be done in minutes. Just wait while it's in the freezer and enjoy!
- Mix the yogurt with the protein powder in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Decorate with your favorite fruit or use other toppings such as nuts, seeds, superfoods or chocolate.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer and let it harden for 3-4 hours.
- Leave the oven dish briefly in the sink with water and carefully lift the frozen yogurt with the baking paper from the oven dish.
- Carefully remove the baking paper.
- Cut into chunks, pieces or small bites and store in the freezer. This way you always have a nice fresh and responsible snack at hand.