Crunchy Protein popcorn
Do you also love popcorn? Popcorn is the perfect snack because it is wonderfully light and fluffy. You can make popcorn in various flavor combinations. Go sweet or salty, or just try our delicious Chocolate Peanut Protein Popcorn! Trust us, you really won't regret this. This recipe is super easy to make and also has a fantastic taste.
- Put a pan on the stove.
- Heat the sunflower oil in the pan, let it get hot.
- Put the popcorn in the pan and put the lid on.
- Shake the pan. Be careful, the oil is hot!
- Slide the lid a bit aside and let the popcorn pop quietly. Shake the pan again.
- Turn off the heat when no more grains pop. Let the pan stand for a while so that the last grains are popped.
- Melt the Smart Chocolate, Natural Peanut Butter, pinch of salt and vanilla extract or vanilla powder together in the microwave for a total of 90 seconds. Stir every 30 seconds.
- Divide the chocolate mixture over the popcorn and mix.
- Then sprinkle some of the Whey Perfection over the popcorn with a sieve and mix well. Repeat this a few times until the Whey Perfection is finished.