The Perfect Sweet Charcuterie Board
Talk about a low effort, high reward recipe. This amazing-looking snack board will for sure be the centrepiece of your party or movie night. The best thing about it? There's no cooking involved. Simply gather some friends and sit together to indulge in this sweet version of the classic charcuterie board made with your favourite Body&Fit snacks. You can choose whatever ingredients you and your friends like, but we'll give you our top picks for some inspiration.
Grab a large cutting or serving board and some smaller bowls. Place some of your snacks (like the Smart Popcorn, Crunchy Chickpeas, Whey Choco etc.) in the bowls and position them on the board. Arrange the other snacks on the board. That's it!
Tips & Tricks:
- We promised you there's no cooking involved, but you might have to play around a little with the arrangement of your snacks if this is your first attempt at a charcuterie board.
- Try to work around the shape of your bowls. For example, by arranging your cookies in a circle around one of them.
- Play with colour on your board. Make sure there's some fruit on every part of the board for a nice pop of colour.
- Tightly packed boards tend to look best, so be sure to fill up bare spots with smaller snacks like Coconut Cubes or blueberries. In this case: more is more.
- Use smaller bowls and dishes, too. For example, the Whey Choco looks nice in a smaller dish and allows for easy dipping.